Vedic Astrological Insights...
Welcome to September! Everyone can feel the changes in the air, whether it’s the changes in temperature and climate or an overriding feeling of intensity. With September comes an evident shift in energy.
Here are some other key differences that you’ll find in Western and Eastern Astrology:
The Differences Are Rather Big...
- Western Astrology (Tropical) is based on where the planets were 2000 years ago.
- Vedic Astrology (Sidereal) is based on where the planets were in the sky when you were born.
- This is why someone who may have a sun in Taurus in Western Astrology may find that their sun sign is Aries in Sidereal (Vedic) astrology.
- Vedic Astrology focuses on your rising sign, which changes every 2 ½ hours, rather than your sun sign, which changes every 30 days.
- This is why we feel that knowing your Vedic astrological chart will reveal more of your uniqueness than your western chart.
A Brief Overview of Planetary Influences...
- Vedic Astrology uses the following nine planets:
- Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn,
- plus Rahu-Ketu, the two nodes of the Moon
- as well as + 27 fixed moon constellations called Nakshatras.
- Jyotish also uses planetary time cycles (dashas), and planetary transits, in predicting events in your life.
- Jyotish provides you with a powerful tool that helps you navigate potential challenging cycles and life lessons.
Enlivening the Support of Nature…
Vedic Astrology also uses supportive tools that mitigate the karmic challenges you may have experienced in your life from time to time. These tools include:
- specific mantras (sound),
- yantras (physical,
- geometric forms that emit healing frequencies or subtle sounds waves),
- plant essences, and
- specific activities that alleviate karmic debt that may impact your life.
Your astrological birth chart is a map of your karma and what you came here to learn to grow and evolve. Through challenges and opportunities that seemingly come your way, you are destined to learn life lessons that help you surrender and realize your place in the cosmic dance called life.
Additional Insights About Vedic Astrology...
- In Vedic Astrology there are 5 areas of interest that are assessed in your chart:
- The houses,
- planetary periods and
- There are 12 houses that contain every area of life:
- Health, reputation, self expression, home life, children, education, challenges, relationships, research, spiritual growth, career, income and losses, just to name a few.
Jyotish means light & awareness, and it illuminates your chart to dispel the darkness and to support your ongoing evolution and growth.
Heal relationships, focus on your creative endeavors, find peace and harmony in your heart and wherever you go, and live your truth…
September 10 – The Moon will be with Venus in Libra. This is a POWERFUL DAY for healing relationships of all kinds. It’s also the Day of Ganesh, an auspicious day where the energy on the planet is heightened for removing obstacles to spiritual progress, financial and career success, freeing yourself from your additions, and eliminating the obstacles to your healing, physically and emotionally.
September 10 – is a perfect day to ignite your Abundance Altar. To learn more about altars in the Vedic tradition, purchase Altars of Power and Grace.
September 15 – Jupiter moves back into Capricorn, which heightens economic and concerns about Covid until November 24. This configuration brings up fear and potential restrictions. Be cautious, patient, meditate daily, and choose love over fear. Divisions may intensify. Be open to other perspectives.
September 15 – Rahu in Taurus has been afflicting Saturn in Capricorn for several months. This will bring some relief to our economic and health recovery.
September 16 – Sun, Mars, and Mercury will be in Virgo. This is a great day for organizing and decluttering your home or office.
Always remember, everything happens for a reason. Our planet is in a process of healing and evolving. Continue to do your spiritual practices, stay physically active to remove stuck energy, be patient and cautious, and find ways to be grateful and of service to others.
Take advantage of our September Astrology Offers...
Both at 20% off!
Michael Mastro is a master Vedic Astrologer. This month, he’s offering Yearly Astrological Readings which dive deep into your yearly chart, illuminating
- your challenges,
- offering specific remedies to help guide you through any rough patches you may encounter,
- as well as highlighting your unique strengths so that you’re able to better lean into them and trust them.
- Vedic astrology is the sister science of Ayurveda and Vastu Shastra.
- Transformational Vedic Astrology is more accurate than other systems of Vedic Astrology that you may know. Level l Transformational Vedic Astrology presents you with:
- techniques and
- specific remedies that illuminate the soul, bringing insight and support to the challenges we all experience in life.
- You will learn valuable information that will empower you, your family, friends and clients.
One last thing…
I wanted to alert you all that we’ve made the move to our new website platform! We’ve made the transfer, but this coming week, we’ll be making edits, so if you notice any formatting or words that need correcting, or find a link that doesn’t work (go to www.vastucreations.com), please let me know. You can reach Michael and me at email@example.com. Thank you!
Enjoy the week and don’t forget to take advantage of our Special Offers!
Until next time, continue to shine brightly,