To help maintain proper stomach balance; soothes occasional acid indigestion and heartburn; helps with occasional flatulence and sour belching
Balance stomach acidity
- fast-acting with no side effects
- natural relief for occasional acid indigestion & heartburn
- promotes balanced digestion without excess heat
- powerful formulation with amla, cabbage rose & ginger
- vata, pitta, kapha balancing (vpk®)
Occasional acid indigestion? There’s help!
Too many hot, spicy foods can spark excess digestive fire and too much stomach acid. Over time, this can knock digestion out of balance and lead to a variety of health problems.
A quick fix from the drugstore is no solution. The herbs in Aci-Balance help maintain proper stomach balance for short-term comfort and long-term results.
The herbs in Aci-Balance help:
- Balance occasional excess acid and digestive fire
- Support overall digestion
- The body preserve the purity and vitality of nutrients from foods you eat
The herbs in Aci-Balance are combined in precise proportions and prepared the traditional ayurvedic way. This aids the bioavailability and assimilation of vital nutrients. It also creates synergy — the collective benefit is much greater than that of isolated, individual herbs.
- Indian jalap has a special property of both cleansing and balancing digestion. We use the rare white form of indian jalap which is non-toxic and very effective for this purpose.
- Clove, cardamom and ginger support digestion and help with stomach discomfort.
- Amla helps support digestion without heating the body, so it is ideal for calming occasional mild-to-moderate hyperacidity and other Pitta-related digestive issues.
- Cabbage rose is cooling and helps balance Pitta.
amla (whole fruit without seeds), licorice (root), sodium carbonate, saltpetre, indian jalap (root), clove (flower bud), alum, sal ammoniac, ginger (rhizome), pepper (fruit), long pepper (fruit), chebulic myrobalan (whole fruit without seeds), belleric myrobalan (whole fruit without seeds), cyperus (root), vidanga (fruit), cardamom (fruit), indian cassia (leaf), cabbage rose (flower petal), indian cardamom (fruit). Other ingredients: sugar, gum acacia, talcum, magnesium stearate.
Suggested Use: Take 1-2 tablets twice daily or as often as needed. Can be taken before or after meals. For lasting results, take regularly for two to three months.
Important: If you are pregnant or nursing, or have a known medical condition, consult your physician before taking this or any other dietary supplement. Store in a cool and dry place, lid tightly closed. Keep out of reach of children.