Have Michael balance the energy in your home to reduce stress and improve wellbeing during these stressful times. Vastu House Calls are an intimate, one-hour session with Michael via Zoom or FaceTime. This online appointment is highly recommended if you are feeling stressed, not sleeping well, experiencing health, career or financial challenges, or disharmony among family members. You will receive a new or updated Vastu analysis online and a Rectification Tool Set sent via USPS. During your online Zoom or FaceTime appointment with Michael, you will move throughout your home and he will assist you to properly place the devices sent to you in the mail. He will make recommendations about placement of specific items, colors, use of mirrors, scents, mantras, artwork, etc. Michael will then perform the Vastu Puja Ceremony for you that will activate the energetic devices you’ve properly placed. He will do the Vedic Blessing Ceremony for you and your family. This offering is NEW and is as intimate and transformative as an on-site Vastu consultation with him. We hope you find it useful and supportive during these stressful times.
These are the instructions for the analysis. Please make a sketch on an 8 1/2” x 11” piece of paper (see instructions below). You can also use an existing plan that comes with closing documents, if you have purchased your residence. Apartment plans might be available to you online. Please take a photo of the sketch, house plan or online apartment plan using your cell phone and include the information below:
1. Your address
2. A sketch or plan of your residence with a north arrow indicated on it. You can use maps.google.com to figure out north – it will always be the top of your computer. Take a picture of the sketch with your phone and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Please include how long have you lived in the residence and email any health, relationship, finance, career or sleep issues since living there.
4. The sketch does not have to be to scale.
5. If it is a house with property, sketch the shape of the property and place the house on it.
6. Show the direction of any water bodies, which includes, fountains, pools, lakes, rivers, oceans, etc.
7. Include the outer shape of the residence and show if there are any missing corners or extensions.
8. Indicate all doors and windows.
9. Indicate all fire elements: stove, fireplace, electrical panel, hot water tank, furnace, router and meters.
9. Include all toilets, and again indicate indoor and out of door fountains, pool and/or any body of water.
10. Show the position of beds and desks and if there are any sloping ceilings and beams above them.
Email your sketch to: email@example.com.