Essential Oils for Every Mood
New Years are for New Habits, and this year, we're sticking to them!!
We have decided to dedicate the month of January to introducing Vedic self-care knowledge that will not only help you feel better but also help you to improve your health, stamina, and enjoy life just a little bit more.
We’ll be touching on subjects such as eliminating geopathic stress, setting up your perfect full moon altar, aligning yourself with the life-altering crystals, and much more. We’ll also be covering similar topics on our Instagram page over the next four weeks!
So follow us on Instagram @vastucreations, to get plenty of information that will support your spiritual and physical evolution in 2021!
Today’s subject will shed light on how to use essential oils to enhance and cultivate your desired mood.
Essential oils are beneficial for supporting self-love, acceptance, and sensuality. Used for thousands of years both for their medicinal and aromatic influences, the oils presented here will enhance relationships with others as well as yourself. These scents stimulate the connection between the emotions and the mind and open you to experience expanded levels of consciousness.
1. Lavender is known to balance the body by promoting higher states of consciousness, health, love, and peace. It is known to enhance a sense of well-being.
2. Ylang Ylang oil is an aphrodisiac and has euphoric properties. It supports emotional balance, influences sexual energy, and enhances relationships with yourself and others. This oil encourages feelings of confidence, joy, self-love and acceptance, and peace.
3. Juniper enhances emotional balance and evokes feelings of love and peace while it elevates spiritual awareness.
4. Patchouli is sedating, calming, and relaxing, and helps reduce anxiety. It may have some influence on sexual and physical energy.
5. Bergamot relieves anxiety, depression, nervous tension, and stress. It is known to support emotional balance. Bergamot provides an emotional boost and encouragement. It can be successfully blended with the oils of sandalwood, lavender, and ylang-ylang and applied to the inside crease of the elbow to stabilize the emotions.
6. Rose is stimulating and elevating to the mind as it creates a sense of well-being. Its fragrance is almost intoxicating and aphrodisiac-like. The heart-opening fragrance of rose combats female stress, postnatal depression, and stress following the breakdown of emotional relationships.
7. Neroli is calming and relaxing to the body and spirit. It strengthens and stabilizes the emotions and encourages confidence, courage, joy, peace, and sensuality. It helps us to see what is beautiful in life.
You can diffuse oils in a vaporizer, or they can be heated to release the scent into the air. They can be added to bathwater, massage oil, or unscented body lotion. You can use essential oils as you would perfume. You can even make up a spray of purified water and a few drops of essential oil and spray the mixture on your sheets.
If you enjoy reading tips such as these, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram @vastucreations.
You can also subscribe to our newsletter at www.vastucreations.com to stay up-to-date with our announcements and exciting news.
We know that trying out these oils and using them in your day-to-day will be helpful, as we all need a little boost or a touch of relaxation every now and then.
Comment below with any oils that you have found helpful in your daily life and share them with others here!!
This Week’s Special: through Friday, midnight January 15th – get 20% off our Yearly Astrological Reading – use code new year 21 at checkout.
This consultation gives you guidance for planning when to and not to invest, indicators for saving and spending, when to avoid risks, times to be more conscious about health, happiness, travel, success in business, and relationships.
Sending you lots of warmth and peace this New Year,
Robin and Michael.